Pen holder made of waste newspaper.
1) Cut newspaper into equal sizes and roll them
2) Cut two cardboard pieces into circles of the required base diameter
3) Stick ends of 9 paper rolls into one cardboard piece to form the support
4) Stick the 2nd card board piece on top of the paper rolls, this is the base
5) Stick a paper roll to one of support paper rolls and start weaving through the other rolls
6) When one weaving paper roll is over extend it by inserting the next paper roll into it
7) Continue weaving till required size acquired
8) Cut off all the extra support paper rolls and bend the other edges into the pen stand.